GOOD STORY "A white woman seated next to a black man "

And they were very upset by this situation , so I called and told her host (obviously you do not see a situation where I am , I've  next to a black man , I do not agree to sit next to someone nasty Give me an alternative seat )

She said her host and she was an Arab nationality ( Madam , all the seats on this flight is nearly full , but let me looking for a seat ... free !!)

Absent the host for several minutes and then returned and told her ( Madam, as I told you , I did not find available seats in Economy Class. Therefore informed the captain told me that there is also no vacant seats in business class. But there is one seat free in first class excellent

Before the woman could say anything , the hostess continued ( not usual for our company to permit someone from Economy Class to sit in first class excellent . But according to these exceptional circumstances , the captain feels that it is not appropriate to compel anyone to sit next to someone nasty for this limit , so ... )

She turned to the black guy and said , ( Sir, can you collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in first - class excellent ! ! !

At this moment , stop distraught passengers , who were watching the situation since its inception
And applauded the host for indirect discipline of the white lady .

No comments: